Please upload plugfest test content before November 8, 2023.
The content should include:
- A short description of the content
- The specific features the content is designed to exercise
- The application and plug-ins (if any) to which the content conforms
- Specific tests to be performed on the content (can be as simple as “playback successfully”)
- License for the content
- Photon report (if the content consists of IMF packages/compositions)
Please email Dave Deelo (David_Deelo@spe.sony.com) and Pierre-Anthony Lemieux (email@example.com) for upload instructions.
The content, and any derivative, will remain confidential to the participants of the plugfest.
Can IMF be delivered directly into broadcast playout workflows? Oh, yes, it can! We have a cloud-native multi-vendor implementation to prove it. Join us on Monday, April 17 at the NAB show and hear directly from the folks that built it. In collaboration with SMPTE.
Come by the HPA Tech Retreat and join IMF UG members in the Innovation Zone to learn about the latest advances in IMF and component-based workflows.
Jack Wenzinger (AWS), Greg Geier (Sony Pictures Entertainment), Lucas Carboni (Fox Media Services), Chris Fetner (Netflix), and Pierre-Anthony Lemieux (IMF UG chairman) share their perspective on component workflows at the HPA Tech Retreat 2019.
Our first Best Practice, covering Timecode in IMF, has been published.
Display this logo when you, your services or products speak IMF.