Getting started with component-based workflows?
Interested in learning how the Interoperable Master Format (IMF) standard simplifies next-generation content mastering, QC, management, manufacturing and delivery?
In collaboration with NAB.
- 22 April 2020 from 9 AM to 10:30 AM
- Rooms N245/N246/N247 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Come and join us for a unique session where you will learn about IMF through:
- an overview of the use cases and technology underlying the IMF standard
- a series of tutorials using some of the latest products on the market, in the cloud and on-premise
The presentations will be followed by 20 minutes of Q&A.
- No registration necessary. The session is free to all NAB attendees.
- Workflow demonstrations
- Bruce Devlin, Mr MXF
Use cases and technology overview
- Aaron Sloman, Chief Technology Officer, OWNZONES Entertainment Technologies
- Erik Dobberkau, Product Management, Rohde & Schwarz
- Scott Matics, Director of Product Planning, Telestream
- Dean Bullock, Chief Operating Office, CineCert
- Julián Fernández-Campón, Chief Technology Officer, Tedial